Terms & Conditions
We provide fast, reliable and trustworthy translation service.
The following terms and conditions for translation and/or proofreading services to our Client.
1. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF TRANS EXPRESS
- Trans Express undertakes and agrees that it will provide regular and express services in a professional manner according to the Industry’s Best practices.
- Trans Express is entitled to request information and reference materials to the Client for documents with special terms (technical, mechanical, scientific). Otherwise, Trans Express shall not be responsible for the discrepancy of lexicon.
- Trans Express undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of documents and privacy of clients to the extent permissible by the law.
- Trans Express is not responsible for the confidentiality of documents available to the public / society and/or those disclosed by a third party or inquired by the authorities / law.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
- The Client must deposit the down payment in the amount specified in the price quote and finish all payments before accessing the entire translation result.
- The Client is entitled to request at most three revisions at the latest of two weeks after the document is translated to revise a mistype / spelling error, translation or grammar mistake. Modification of the document’s content will be subject to additional charges agreed by the Client and Trans Express.
- The Client may inquire the work progress at most once a day to ensure that our translation team can work efficiently without unnecessary interruption.
- Trans Express is not responsible for the content of translated document nor its legal or derivative consequences.
- The format of translation result is generally an MS Word Text file (.doc, .docx) or in other format editable with Word Process or commonly used office programs. Trans Express does not accept files in encrypted or uneditable format.
- The Document is deemed to have been received by the client when the translated document is e-mailed by Trans Express.
- Documents with translation format that is different from the Trans Express standard format shall be delivered in two copies, the first being the ready-to-use format and the latter being the standard format for easy fee calculation.
- Trans Express is entitled to cancel any ongoing order if the client is found to have committed the following: requesting a proofread of a google-translated document which resulted in the need to retranslate the document, etc.
- No down payment will be refunded back to the customer in the event of the above.
- Client may cancel an ongoing translation project by contacting Trans Express. In such case, the Client may not be entitled to refund of Down Payment and Trans Express will only hand over the portion of translation equal to the amount of non-refundable Down Payment.
5. FORCE MAJEURE
- Trans Express is by no means immune to any situation beyond its control which may affect the work period, hereinafter referred to as Force Majeure, including but not limited to hardware damage, power out, natural disaster, computer virus, etc., but we will make our best attempt to notify the client regarding such Force Majeure.
- If a Force Majeure extends for more than the 1 x 24 (twenty four) hours, Trans Express will provide compensation in the form of 50% discount over the total translation fee payable by the Client.